Sunday, January 13, 2008

You know Courtney's been a passenger in your car when...

She leaves little pieces of trash in every crevice of your car and her diet coke cup in the cupholder. The last 2 weekends we ran errands (a/k/a go to the mall, Kohls, Old Navy) and of course I drove because...I mean...why would she? Without fail, I had to clean out my car when we were done. I found her diet coke cup, gum wrappers, and parts of her planner that she had ripped out of it because the weeks had past. It's like she takes advantage of not driving to clean out her purse! I don't know why I don't let her drive. If we got stuck, we'd be able to survive with all the food and drinks she has in her car.
Robers Out!!

4 Shoutouts!:

CrazyRossHouse said...

First off, I had no gum. I did leave part of my planner that Kate ripped out first and I'm sorry about the Diet Coke. I will not take credit for the gum wrapper though!!

kkp1220 said...

LOL
SOOOOO TRUE!!!

Anonymous said...

Or all of it could be in our driveway!

Debby said...

I can just feel the family bonding going on here . . . no, really! I can!