Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter! Bill was in Vegas for the NCAA tourney, so hence there's no pictures of him:( I spent Easter with my family. Kelsey was in town, so I spent the weekend at my parents with her and the girls. We dyed eggs on Saturday night, church Sunday morning, and then headed to our family Easter party. Easter is one of my favorite holidays because it's a lazy day and it's spent with family! Bill was in Vegas for the NCAA tourney, hence there's no pictures of him:( I sent him with a camera, but trying to get him to take pictures is like trying to take candy from a kid!


With Daddy

Amanda and I


Dyeing Easter Eggs!

Mallory and Hannah with all their eggs

It's impossible to get them all looking at the camera!

The Girls!

Robers Out!

3 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

And who are those four beautiful young women? And the five angelic little girls (minus the main man, Bennett, who was with his daddy in Texas)?

kkp1220 said...

we know bill was in vegas, you told us twice!!

Kelly said...

You guys are so lucky to have such a big, loving family to spend all of your holidays with. You seem to all have such a great time together.
By the way, cute dress!!