My sister, Kelsey, is convinced that there is something in the food that she eats that makes her want/need to eat more. She's been saying she has this "food allergy" for some time now and most of the time I agree with her. I tend to continue to eat even though I know that I'm full. Well, I am now convinced that they put something in girl scout cookies to make you eat more, or in my case an entire box! We bought some after church. Seriously, how can you say no to these little girls, in their uniforms, after church no less? Needless to say, we purchased some and now they are all gone. There has to be some chemical inside them that makes you want/need to eat 12 peanut butter patties. What is it? I am in for a world of hurt when all my nieces become girl scouts! I'm off to the gym!
Robers Out!

9 Shoutouts!:
It is in girl scout cookies and french fries!!! I promise
that's exactly why I opt for operation thin mint.
Oh good, I thought I was the only one eating whole boxes of cookies at a time! The Thin Mints take me down every year.
I just bought my 4th box today!!! It's the shortbread ones w/ milk that do me in. Oh well, what the heck doesn't do me in?????
I'm just glad they only come out once a year! Since there are two sleeves of cookis in the box, I tell Brian one is for me and one is for the baby! They really should change the serving size on Thin Mints from 4 cookies (who only eats that little) to 1 box!
In the same boat over here, those darn peanut butter chocolate ones...ugh! 1 box down...
I know what you mean. Thin mints and somoas are my downfall. I can't put them down.
At least it's only one time a year
Sounds like you hit a nerve common there with the G.S. cookies, Paige!
Post a Comment