Sunday, March 16, 2008

Monthly Dinner Club

We tried to start a monthly dinner club in January. We'd rotate houses, the kids could play, and the adults could hang out. Well, it's March and we just had our 1st one. Seriously how do we become so busy?

We had a great time catching up, drinking some wine, and watching the basketball games. The kids also had a great time. It's always so fun to watch them play together. I think Mallory and Hannah put on every princess dress that Mallory had. they took turns going down the slide, which is Kate's favorite. She worked so hard to get up there and then one of the big kids would shimmy their way in front of her and slide down. Hannah tried to copy Bennett and swing her way across the monkey bars. Seriously, Bennett is so strong. I don't' think I could do that. Anyway, Hannah got to the 1st bar and froze. She started yelling for her mom and crying. Bennett just kept telling her, "it's easy Hannah, you can do it." Being the great aunt that I am, I decided it was so funny that I needed a picture of it before I would rescue her! They were also great models. Candace is taking a photo class and tries to teach me what she learned. We used the kids as subjects. They enjoyed it for about a minute and then went on to play something else.

Thank you to the Axlines for hosting us. We look forward to the next one...just hope it's in April!! This time it's at the Ross's house. Hopefully Courtney learned her lesson the last time she hosted dinner. Who wants to place a wager on whether there will be enough food this time?

Muffy Modeling

Bennett as Spiderman!

Best Friends Forever!


Hannah in her 4th princess dress

Hannah screaming for help

Kate sliding down the slide

Robers Out!

1 Shoutouts!:

themonteleones said...

It's funny how you call it a dinner club and Candace calls it a playdate!!!