buggy is having a great time!
slumber party!
You must be tired...you called Andrew Brian!
I laughed so hard because I kept looking for Brian...I didn't think he went! :) Sounds like maybe you are having TOO much fun!The pictures are too cute. I LOVE the last one of her sitting in the chair. Looks like fun!
I absolutely love Hayley's life jacket! Those pictures of all the babies are way too cute! Where's Braylen?? Have a ton of fun!
The chillin' photo is my favorite!!! How fun! I love all the baby shots too!
I vote that last "chillin" picture needs to be blown into about a 24x48... too cute! :)
Post a Comment
5 Shoutouts!:
You must be tired...you called Andrew Brian!
I laughed so hard because I kept looking for Brian...I didn't think he went! :) Sounds like maybe you are having TOO much fun!
The pictures are too cute. I LOVE the last one of her sitting in the chair. Looks like fun!
I absolutely love Hayley's life jacket! Those pictures of all the babies are way too cute! Where's Braylen?? Have a ton of fun!
The chillin' photo is my favorite!!!
How fun! I love all the baby shots too!
I vote that last "chillin" picture needs to be blown into about a 24x48... too cute! :)
Post a Comment