What would a trip home be without poking fun at courtney:)
I also keep a cutting board and a ruler on my bed!
and look at these decorations! I have lots of nordstrom bags...I need to start placing them around my house!
she claims she hasn't been to gymboree in months, but funny that I just got H this outfit last week....it's a BRAND NEW line. Looks like she has a pair of pants with no tops so she'll have to head back to her mothership to get matching tops!


7 Shoutouts!:
Good thing John's credit card number is covered by a bracelet, or else his number would be out for the world to see!
Poor Courtney. At least her girls are always in the latest fashion!
OMGSH! You absolutely kill me sometimes! Hilarious :)! Poor Cortney :)
hysterical...
as for the gymboree junk...why do you keep buying that stuff? I have seen that "adorable" t-shirt a million times, they keep brining it back in a different color. find another word marketing people!
I was cracking up about this post. You guys are tough on your sister.
That was staged! you moved those papers around on my dresser!! As for the gymboree Candace gave me a gymbuck and so did my neighbor! I did not have any of my own!
Caught;-)
Post a Comment