Monday, August 17, 2009

Girls Weekend

We had our 5th annual girls weekend this past weekend (or should I say babies weekend). We went from hanging out by the pool all day and going out at night to being home for naps and talking about feeding, sleeping, and pooping patterns. The babies were so cute together. It so neat that they will be able to grow up together and look forward to this yearly trip with their friends.

andrew * jared * brewer * hayley * grevin

mommies with their babies!


andrew and hayely
(we need to save these for their wedding slideshow)
thankfully they aren't on solids, so we didn't have to share our chocolate fondue with them!

with biscuit and buggy!

hayley learned to sit up by herself in tahoe!

michelle and I with our babies!

mommy and buggy

1 Shoutouts!:

cari said...

The matching outfits are way cute!!! I like your hat too!!