Fall starts in our house, not when the weather cools off or when the leaves change colors, but on the day of our fantasy football draft! We look forward to fall all year long. We love football season, just as long as our Packers have a good year!
After weeks of research and studying, our team has been drafted. Bill is very determined and spends WAY too much time working on this.
oh darn it...some just "stole" my pick, better cross him off!

7 Shoutouts!:
I see you cleaned off your side counter before you took your pictures! I hope you got a good team.
Michelle, oops..forgot to clean! I was actually making food for hayley, so I think I had every pot out as well as the magic bullet and the ice cube trays all out on my counter tops:) Would've taken too long to clean up just for a picture!
do i see pumpkins behind Bill?
Yes, those are pumpkins...in the middle of making food I decided to start decorating for fall while the veggies were boiling!
can't believe it is football season already!! yay! bill is such a trooper, he is always so good about you taking pictures of him!! ;)
Did you guys see the packers against the cardinals? They looked awesome and Rogers did amazing! Looking like a good year for the pack! Maybe Hayley will be a good luck charm!
That's hilarious!
If you've already started decorating for Fall, then I guess I can too! Yeh!
Post a Comment