Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanks Grammie Ross!

Courtney's mother in law, Grammie Ross, sent Hayley this adorable hat! We went to model it in our backyard to show her how cute it was. Thank you so much MaryAnne, I love the hat! I'm so excited for the weather to cool down so buggy can wear it all the time!







10 Shoutouts!:

Karla and Brian said...

She is just adorable!

CrazyRossHouse said...

it looks WAY cute!

The Naves said...

so cute!

Michelle Wing said...

It's so cute (and so is Hayley!).

Sandy said...

so cute! can Grammie Ross send us one too?!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Grammie Ross!!!

kkp1220 said...

Very cute...you should let hayley roll around and practice crawling instead of doing constant photo shoots!!

xoxo

The Robin Family said...

LOVE the hat.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I want one! So cute!

caxline said...

Muffy got one too...LOVE IT!!! I love buggy's vest - where is that from? do they make one for adults? a plaid vest is one i don't have!