We celebrated Lauren and Kaelyn's birthday at the Happiest Place on Earth! The older girls got their hair, makeup, and nails done at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. They were all in heaven! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Once they looked like the princess' they are, they had a photo shoot in Cinderella's carriage! We went to meet Tinkerbell and then off to Ariel's Grotto to have lunch with the princesses. It had been such a long day and we only went on 2 rides:) On the way out Lauren kept saying, "but mommy we only went on 2 rides...I want to go on more"! Hannah on the other hand got a special little treat and I took her on Hollywood House of Terror! I can't believe she likes that ride...that girl has no fear! She had her hands up the entire time! Everybody on the ride couldn't believe that she did that or that she liked it as much as she did! We had such a fun day and so lucky that we were all able to be together!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 Shoutouts!:
Looks like Buggy had a blast at Disneyland. I love the way she is looking at the princesses. Cracks me up!!
Did people think you guys were a daycare again?
Looks like so much fun! We should get the royal treatment next time we go. Will they make-up adults?!
Thanks for staying!!!
That is a cute pic of hannah on the ride;-)
LOVE the pic of the babe and Cinderella!!! What a great pic of you and Hannah on Tower of Terror!!! That is hilarious!
It was a fabulous day, minus Bennett. The kids were awesome. I am amazed that they know all the princesses. I still get them mixed up.
Love the look Hayley is giving Tinker Bell!! What a trooper Hannah is for going on the Terror ride!!!
how incredibly fun!! you guys have the biggest family, i love it!!! :) cute pics :)
Post a Comment