My friend Karin threw an Easter brunch and I brought a craft over for us to do (yes I know, we're lame). After we stuffed ourselves with yummy food, we made Easter Egg garland. I had made a valentine's day heart garland that I saw at Pottery Barn, but didn't want to pay $30, so I made my own version for about $3. I just copied the idea with Easter Eggs and it turned out pretty cute! It was a fun day with great friends and I'm looking forward to the next holiday so we can make another craft!
her new look when I take out my camera!
Our Easter Craft!

6 Shoutouts!:
Oh, that's super cute! I like it a lot!! You'll have to send me the directions. I love Buggy's new face.
Very cute Paige!! Hayley's face is too funny!!
I love watching their little personalities develop :) I am so bummed we won't see you guys until September. :(
You should start selling your crafts on etsy :)
Cute easter garland. I'll be copying that idea. Maybe next year because I'm so behind this year.
I want the directions for the craft too. It is super cute and would be fun to make.
Paige, THANK YOU SO MUCH for making my day...that was the nicest thing sending me a buy buy baby coupon, you are the best...you rule!!!! Thanks for thinking of me, I totally needed it :)
Post a Comment