Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tour Guides

Kelsey, Courtney, my mom, and the kids came into town for Hayley's birthday, so we took them to our favorite place....THE ZOO! Hayley had so much fun showing her cousins all the animals. The weather was beautiful and the animals were very active which made for a perfect day. Hands down their favorite part was feeding the giraffes! Lauren and Hannah had no fear and were feeding them immediately. Lauren kept touching their tongues...so gross! Kaelyn wasn't so sure at first, but we went back at the end of our day and she did it! She was so proud of herself.

Lauren, Ethan, Hannah, Hayley, and Kaelyn

Marmie with Hayley and Ethan

Hayley and Ethan were perfect!!

Hannah taking buggy down the slide!

having fun at the playground!

kelsey and I

Lauren * Kaelyn * Hannah

2 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

I want to go feed some giraffes! I wonder what their tongue felt like?

The Naves said...

Looks like a fun day!