Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chicago Architectural Boat Tour

We took a bout tour through downtown Chicago looking at all the beautiful buildings. It was such a fun tour and if you are ever in Chicago I highly recommend it.

with kaelyn on the boat

my favorite view!

such a beautiful day!


kelsey and I




kaelyn and hayley

ethan and hayley were such troopers...they just enjoyed their snacks and went with the flow!

kelsey, me, dad on the boat

me and my daddy!

8 Shoutouts!:

The DeShazers said...

Looks like lots of fun! I loved Chicago, haven't been in awhile though. I LOVE the pic of ethan and H. So cute!

Michelle Wing said...

What a fun trip!!

Jenny said...

I just did the same boat tour a few weeks ago and LOVED it!! What a fun trip.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Very very cool! Love the post before this too!

The Robin Family said...

Can't wait. I'll be in Chicago in Sep and am so excited to see everything.

Grady Family said...

I'm so jealous! I would love to go to Chicago, somehow I think that flying through the darn airport doesn't count. LOL!

cari said...

Great Pictures!...I cannot wait!!

kkp1220 said...

;-0