Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chicago

We had such a great time in Chicago! I hated to come home. It was so fun to hang out with Kelsey, JJ, and the kids. We were also lucky enough to spend some time with my mom and dad and even Bill's mom and dad...Hayley was in grandparents heaven! We went to lots of baseball games, lots of shopping, went to Billy Elliot, and hung out!


hayley loved going to the games because she got to eat junk food! She ate her 1st nacho!


at cellular field!





with poppy at cellular field

told you she got to enjoy some junk food....her 1st sucker!

this is so yummy...why am I just getting my 1st one now?

hanging out in Ethan's chair!

shopped on Michigan Ave!

before Billy Elliot!

playing with bubbles!


the girls are into shrek and had these ears...hayley alway put them on her head!!

3 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

Looks like a great trip. Can't believe how big H is getting. I love her hair!

Michelle Wing said...

I love Buggy's curls! They are so cute. Please don't let her tell Andrew about suckers, he hasn't had one yet!

kkp1220 said...

We miss you!!