Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Retirement

We pulled off a very successful surprise retirement party for my mom this past weekend. She never wanted a party and said we weren't allowed to do anything for her. So we honored her wishes...or so she thought! For years my mom did not want to do anything to celebrate her retirement. However, when the time came and all of her friends were having their parties, she was upset that we weren't doing anything for her. Little did she know that we had a little something up our sleeves. It was such a fun night filled with family and friends!! Congratulations to the best teacher in the world. We love you mom!








3 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

I'm glad the party went so well! Know she knows that you and your dad didn't forget about her!!

Michelle Wing said...

Oh and I like your short hair!! Super cute.

Anonymous said...

Paige, et al--it was the best surprise ever. I can't believe you pulled it off. I would have never thought it could happen. I'm still feeling bad for poor Gladys!