Dear Ainsley
You celebrated 2 months by waking up at 7:30am...what a wonderful present for your mommy!
Ever since you were diagnosed with reflux and were put on the right medication you have literally been a dream baby! I look back on your first 5 weeks and feel terrible that you were in such pain and wonder how we ever lasted! There were many nights that I thought we were going to just kill each other :) Since the medication kicked in you started sleeping beautifully! And just today you woke up at 7:30.
You still pretty much just eat and sleep. You enjoy your swing and just like your sister you love your play mat. You have started to reach for the animals or maybe it's just you swinging your arms all over and I think you're reaching for them. Either way it makes you happy :)
And speaking of eating you are not slacking in that area! You love to eat!! In fact when we had Hayley's 2 year appointment (you were about 6 weeks), Summer, our pediatrician, said you looked like a 3 month old!
You love to be swaddled. You are ready for bed at 8:30 and if you aren't there you get very cranky, but the second I wrap you up you just get a sense of calm over you and then you are out! You're still sleeping in the bassinet, but it's almost time to move you. We just haven't figured out where to move you yet :)
I love to snuggle with you when Hayley lets me. You are the light of her life! The first thing she asks for when she wakes up is you and demands that she holds you! The second I pick you up she wants to hold you. I'm sorry she is all up in your business...I'm working on that by trying to teach her the importance of personal space. I figure her time will come and revenge is sweet, right? You truly are her best friend and she just loves you to pieces.
You are such a happy baby and smiling all the time!! You bring us such joy and we are so blessed to have you as our daughter!

with your bear

just hanging out!
you'll fall asleep just about anywhere

Hayley said "Rosie plays with sissy"
good morning!
you were sleeping peacefully on mommy's bed and hayley got up and woke you up. told you we were working on personal space!
all smiles!
so happy!

snuggles with sissy
sleeping beauty
Every time I try to take a picture of Ainsley, Hayley wants in (and of course she has Rosie with her!)

3 Shoutouts!:
Do you not have a room for Ainsley? Yeah, one day, Ainsley will get back at Hayley...maybe by tagging along when she's dating...by by personal space!
Such cute pictures...I think Ainsley is ready for a trip to AZ!!
I am missing her ever so much. Can't wait til you get here.
Post a Comment