I had a wonderful Mother's Day! It's didn't start until 5:30am, which is awesome with a newborn who's been typically waking up between 3:30/4, so 5:30 was sleeping in! Bill surprised me with a necklace that I've been begging for since before christmas (I think he was just tired of me talking about it). We did our usual Sunday routine of church and costco, then headed home to get ready for our bbq. Friends came over to enjoy the beautiful weather and Bill's yummy ribs. I broke out the water table and our outside toys and we enjoyed relaxing with our skinny girl margarita's and watching the kid's play. If only Mother's day was everyday!

Hayley drew a picture of me and her at "school" the other day and she was so excited to show me. Right when she saw me she ran up and said "I color momma, me and you!"
enjoying the nice, warm weather!
Archer and Hayley

loving her corn!
water fight with "Abba"
Aubrey and Ainsley hanging out

practicing her swing!
Grant, Hayley, and Aubrey
Ashley, Julia, and I enjoying our Skinny Girl Margarita's!
Ashley, me, Karin, and Julia
We busted out the kite! Definitely getting my money's worth :)
Hayley absolutely LOVES it and it makes bearing the wind worth it when I see her smiling running after the kite!

0 Shoutouts!:
Post a Comment