Saturday, May 28, 2011

Junior League 4 miler run

We had our annual 4 Miler fun run this past weekend for Junior League. I was on the committee to put on this race and was very proud of the hard work from everyone and the successful outcome we had. We had over 120 participants which is awesome for only being the 3rd year we've done it. We raised more money this year than the years past and we can't wait to put it right back into the community.

This has been a bittersweet moment for me as I am taking a little break from the Junior League. Bill was promoted to the RMAC, which is the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference, a Division II conference. He will be officiating football, so he will be gone every weekend in the fall so I just don't know if I'm going to be able to do it all on my own. I hope to return in a year or two when my girls are a little older. I am so grateful for the League and everything it has done for me and the community. I met some wonderful, life long friends and worked with some great charities within the community.

Ready, Set, Go!
all the runners at the starting line

Julia and I

Karin, Kimberly, Julia, Me, Laurie, Ashley

Julia and I

kimberly, abigail, karin, me, julia

julia, karin, me

1 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

It's Julia and me. Congrats to Bill;/)