I found this picture while unpacking boxes. Are we not the cutest in our matching pj's and our brand new cabbage patch kids that Santa brought us?
not quite sure why Candace has 2, but that's something I'll bring up at my weekly therapy sessions!
not quite sure why Candace has 2, but that's something I'll bring up at my weekly therapy sessions!
Robers Out!

8 Shoutouts!:
too cute.
it's because she is the favorite;-)
That is so cute.
One of mine is clearly the old one we received the prior Christmas. You guys probably didn't take care of yours or treasure the gifts our parents worked so hard to provide.
Man your parents must of spent a fortune on those. That is when they were knocking down people and spending hundreds of dollars just to get one. Your parents had to get four. That is LOVE. ahhaha
I too have pictures taken with my dear Dora Darby.
Candace has two because she was her mom's best girl on Christmas Day.
Now Debby that wasn't a very nice comment. I'll send you next weeks therapy bill:)
My mom always said that I was her best girl!
way cute...the cabbage patch head is almost bigger than Kelsey's :)
Pregnancy really brings out the sarcasm in you! And I mean that in the kindest way:)
Post a Comment