Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Off to a good start....

NOT


Well, I haven't been here yet 2 full days and the only thing I've gotten accomplished is making friends with the toilet! Yep, just when I thought things were looking good, they got worse. I'm now convinced that it's the altitude. Everything I've read online says that I will get used to the altitude in about 3-4 days. Poor Bill was looking forward to me coming home so I could unpack, decorate (wouldn't let him do that!), and cook him some meals. I haven't done anything yet and I think he's ready to send me back home!!


Let's hope that this will pass because I can't take anymore sick days. My boss is only allowing me this week to relax and adjust and then I got to get to work!


9 Shoutouts!:

Jessica said...

I'm sorry your still not feeling good. I think Bill should send you back to Cali to hang out with us for a little longer :-)

Ali C. said...

I believe the altitude has everything to do with how much we puke. When I drink, I puke my brains out and I always tell Scotty that it is from the altitude, cuz in college I never puked and I drank like a damn fish.

The Naves said...

I hope you feel better soon. Makes sense that altitude could make your morning sickness worse.

Michelle Wing said...

I thought you were going to call this post: Paige's Pregnant Paradise!

You need to tell your "boss" (aka Bill) that when you announce you're pregnant you automatically get 9 months of sick days. They must all be used before the baby gets here because there is no such thing as calling in sick when you're a mom!

caxline said...

you have been getting "altitude" sickness since you were little. One should have thought of this prior to moving to the MOUNTAINS!!!

Cheryl said...

Hi Paige...remember me? Congratulations on your little Robers-to-be. Sorry you're so sick, but hopefully it will pass so you can enjoy your pregnancy to the fullest! Congratulations on the new house too :)

Anonymous said...

Bill cannot send you home--you are home!!

The Beard Family of 5 said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Elizabeth said...

I love the new "header" to your blog! What an exciting adventure to be in CO now! Sorry that little baby is making you SO SICK! Don't know anything about altitude, but sound like that's not helping :-( Hang in there!