I HAVE DREAMS THAT BILL IS A VAMPIRE!!

I am obsessed with this book (Thanks Candace for getting me into it...now just mail me the last book). If you haven't jumped on the band wagon, I suggest you do so IMEDIATELY! You will not regret it. I read the 1st book in 3 days and just started the 2nd. I have to take my time because I just ordered the 3rd one from amazon and I don't want to have to wait to start when I finish #2.

15 Shoutouts!:
I know so many people reading this series. I have been trying to stay away from it but you and Angie are talking me into running out and getting them.
I tried to buy it at Target the other day and they were sold out! I am jumping on the ban wagon!
I think I'll go get it...I've been looking for a book to read :) PS...sorry you're still not feeling so hot :(
I'm jumping on!!
Who knew Vampires could be so dreamy!!! I love, love, love EDWARD! I am almost done with Eclipse and can't wait for #4. I will be a bit sad when I am done with the saga... Too bad you weren't down here, we could get a big group together to so see the movie on Nov. 21st.
haha it stresses me out too!! LOL I don't sleep much I must be a vamp muahahaha
(also I watched an interview with the author and she said though breaking dawn in the last book of the saga she might write another with the characters - fingers crossed)
Just what I need...more books in my house! I can't wait for it to show up in the mail.
I have had those books since I worked at the Library at SMHS when I was pregnant with Austin...the high school kids swore I would love them...but they have sat on my shelf since then...such a bummer, because I have been dying to read them but I can't seem to find time to read between Austin and moving every other day!! LOL :) glad to know they are so good, it will give me something to look forward too :)
I heart Edward :) The movie comes out over Thanksgiving weekend..although the Edward is simply not dreamy enough!!!
It's going to be a tv series!
I want to read it, but I am making myself finish the book I am on now. Maybe I can start it next week.
Like I need another book to read!!! My girlfriends daughter just gave me #1 so I would be 1/2 way up to speed when the movie comes out. Is it bad to be excited over a tween book???
Hope your feeling better!!!
I'll mail it on Tuesday! Glad you are enjoying. I heard there are "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" t-shirts. Pick us up a Team Edward!
Okay I'm gonna have to try this. Your like the third person to tell me about this series. And since your taste in entertainment is so fabu, I know I can't go wrong.
Gossip Girl start Monday!!! Can't wait. XOXO, G
I bought it at Costco today and canoot wait to start it. I'm hoping my 14 year old students will have it so I can borrow the rest from them!!!
Post a Comment