The cadets in the student section
The flyover
My daddy!
Go Falcons!
Bill and I (my double chin has currently replaced my pregnancy glow!)
Despite the cold weather, Bill and I, along with our friends Hugh and Rachel, headed out to see my dad work the Air Force game. We were very excited to see the stadium, the parachuters, the flyover, the falcon perform at halftime, and, of course, the armed cadets surrounding the stadium.
Thanks to my dad, we had the best parking I think I've ever had. We were the 3rd car from the stadium and we were not disappointed to be in a gated lot with a cadet holding a M-16!
We had such a good time. I don't know what it is, but there's something about men and women dressed in their uniforms that just sends chills down my back. I am so grateful that they have chosen to serve this country so I can attend these games freely! They are so amazing to watch. They all dress the same, sit together, and cheer louder than any student section I've heard (seriously...they were in such unison, it was amazing). One of my favorite parts was the freshman cadets doing push ups after each score. Rachel and I even had the privilege of talking to two of them while we waited 25 min in line for funnel cakes...Yes, 25 min, but it sure was good!
We had a great visit with my daddy! Thanks again for coming out and we can't wait till next year's game!

7 Shoutouts!:
I thought he just "checked out the balls at the rec center"?
So jealous of the cold weather :) Your belly looks so cute poking through in the picture :) Please bring the cold weather with you when you come to AZ!!!
I'm jealous of the cold weather too! Looks like fun!!
It looks like you had so much fun. You're looking great.
Paige look at your cute preggers belly!!! That is so cool you got to go see your dad, Go Rich!! :) Yes, I too am jealous of that cold weather you got there...share it with us would ya?!!! :)
You look adorable! It looks like you had a great time - how fun!!
You look adorable! It looks like you had a great time - how fun!!
Post a Comment