Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Whose is better now?

Apparently Colorado didn't like Bill's pumpkin as much as it liked mine. I can't believe they are already wilting. I can't even blame it on the weather either, it's been perfect here these past few days!

Who would like to change their vote now?




9 Shoutouts!:

caxline said...

I told you it was too early!!!

Sandy said...

That is too funny!! Bill's now looks like it's a picture of a dead bat or something!! lol sorry bill!! Brian and I haven't even begun to think about carving our pumpkins yet, they wouldn't last an hour in this 90 degree + weather!! We are saving them for the night before Halloween, fun huh!!! Wish we could enjoy them longer!

jackson'smama said...

Read the book that came with the patterns. I think you can soak them in water for a few hours to revive them. Although, I'm not sure anything can revive Bill's!

The Robin Family said...

All that hard work. We are doing ours on Thurs. night because I don't want to put all that time in and have that happen.

Michelle Wing said...

How sad! We're doing ours tonight. Hopefully they will turn out better.

mommyreview.com said...

If you put Vaseline all over them it will help keep them from wilting :)

Elizabeth said...

The skull & cross bones is DEF better now! :-)

The Naves said...

Ok, yours is definitely better now Paige! I think you can keep in fridge and put vaseline on it or something to keep that from happening in the future.

Mommy said...

Are pumpkins didn't last that long either.