
We received wonderful news today that Bill PASSED the Colorado Bar (were there any doubters?). We are so excited! He worked so hard and I AM SO PROUD OF HIM. Thanks to all of those who sent him well wishes kept him in your prayers during those long 3 days!
12 Shoutouts!:
I am so happy for the both of you!!! Life is so exciting right now: ENJOY!
Bill, I am so proud of you! There was no doubt in my mind that you would pass. All your hard work paid off!!
I love You!
xoxo
Congratulations Bill!!
Congratulations Bill!!! Now you can keep your job.
Congratulations Bill...What a great accomplishment!
Yippee!!! Congrats!
Congratulations Bill! I am thinking of a Chanel baby bag for your hottie wifey. I'm sure you can just call the store and they will get one shipped to you.
Yay Bill!!! Congratulations!! :)
That is awesome!!! What an accomplishment! When will we see a post of what the baby is???
Congrats!!! I am sure that Jessica Simpson rubbed some good mojo on him :) ...of course Paige rubs good mojo on him all the time :)
Congrats, Bill! We knew you could do it!! We are so happy for you! :)
Congratulation Bill!!!! All that hard work and time paid off!! I am sure it is a great feeling!
Post a Comment