Tuesday, December 16, 2008

California

I'm in California to visit and for my families annual Christmas Party (Yes, I do have the BEST husband in the world for letting me come here so often). This trip has been much more enjoyable and a lot less frightening.

We had our annual Christmas Party and as always, I enjoyed seeing everyone and spending time with them. We don't get to see our family as often as I would like, so when we do it's always fun. It's always loud and crazy, but with more kids than adults what do you expect? And to think...next year we'll be adding 3 more to the kids tally:)


We missed Candace by 2 weeks, but we're looking for someone to photoshop her in then nobody will ever know:)

Candace (with Braylen) * Kelsey * Courtney * Paige

The Kollen girls

Braylen's 1st Christmas Party

Lauren * Kaelyn * Mallory * Hannah * Bennett

Making silly faces:)

Bennett hanging out with the boys!




14 Shoutouts!:

Julie said...

You guys all look great!! Merry Christmas to all of you! Where's Kate??

Michelle Wing said...

Bennett doesn't look to happy sitting on the steps with the ladies. He looks much happier hanging out with JJ and Matt!

cari said...

Great Pictures...love Bennett's face :)...You Kollen girls must be fertile in the summer??? :)

Garb Fam said...

You all look so stinkin' CUTE prego!!! Pretty looking quartet of sisters & some beautiful babies!

gm-vasquez said...

I can be Candace's body double. You all look so cute. Where is baby Kate? Merry Christmas!

Aimee said...

I can try and photoshop Candace in if you would like! Send me the pics!

The kids are adorable!

Ali C. said...

You finally caught up to me!!! You girls are super cute together. Have a great holiday!

caxline said...

costco those photos...so cute!

Sandy said...

Adorable pictures!!! Looks like you guys are having such a fun time!! :) You have some definite framers there!! :)

Elizabeth said...

What AWESOME pics! Love the belly shot of you three sisters... You girls all look so darned cute! Enjoy the time with the fam! ;-)

Debby said...

What great pictures!

SUMMER said...

How is your belly so small???? You look great!

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic of all 3 of you and your bellies! You all look great! You haven't gained anything have you? Just 100% belly. On another note, Bennett looks thrilled in that pic with the girls. :)

Katy said...

You are just too cute and I can't wait to see you in person, for real!!!