Monday, December 22, 2008

Only 2 More Months!

I'm just over 30 weeks and anxiously awaiting our baby girls arrival, even though we are no where near ready:) I just ordered her nursery furniture (post to come later) and have her bedding, but other than that...we're in deep trouble. We went on the hospital tour this past weekend, which turned out not to be very much help, but glad we went. Had a Dr. appt today and I am happy to report that all is well. My doctor said that it should be a pretty easy going to the finish line. I am off all medication, and have not felt any contractions since Thanksgiving. She seems to be growing rapidly and with Bill and I as parents, I have no doubt that she will be a very big baby. Today she weighed in at 3lbs 11oz. She still loves to practice her gymnastics at night time which makes sleeping so peaceful:) I guess she's just preparing me for what its store when she's here. She also must be learning to swim in there because she flutter kicks all the time!

It still hasn't hit me yet that in 9 weeks I will be a mom. I can barely take care of myself and Bill and I'm going to have to take care of an infant. I think I might have to have my mom stay until she's 6 months old just to make sure.


30 Weeks!


16 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

Yeah! I can't wait until she's here! We are in the home stretch! Glad to know my baby isn't the only one that is over 3 pounds already!

CrazyRossHouse said...

You do know that your math is off right? If you are just over 30 weeks then that means you have just under 10 weeks! Get all the sewing, photography classes, and wii playing out of your system girl!

You got big in the last 3 days!

Bill and Paige said...

Courtney...I'm close enough. I'm just over 30 weeks and due Feb. 23rd, so therefore I have 8 weeks left:)

Michelle Wing said...

You are looking so great! You and Bill are going to be excellent parents. If we can do it and keep Andrew alive this long, you'll have no problem!!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable. Such a cute belly!

Elizabeth said...

You look so darned beautiful! Glowy-pregger mama... glad to hear all is well and you are in the home stretch. What an exciting time!

The Monroes said...

Being a mom is the best, you are so close to feeling a love you have never felt before. It really is amazing! I am very excited for you.

Grady Family said...

Paige you look so amazing! Pregnancy (at least the 2nd half) does you very well:)
I can't wait to see the little princess' room!

Sandy said...

Paige you look awesome!!! You are so close!! I can't wait to meet her!!! You and Bill are going to be amazing parents, she is one lucky little girl!!

kkp1220 said...

Set your alarm now and practice waking up at 6am...I know you are not a morning person and neither is your "nanny" aka Mom!!!

cari said...

You look great!! You will be a great mom...just ask all the other little Kollen neices and nephew...they love their auntie Paige!!!

The Naves said...

You are going to be a wonderful mommy! You look amazing and I am so glad you are feeling better. Ok, so I am a little nervous about you flying with all this yucky weather. Hopefully you have no delays. Merry Christmas!

Jeana said...

I can't wait for all your post-pregnancy blogs and you know all of your Friday Favorites are going to be baby things instead of adult things!

The Robin Family said...

I can't wait to see the finished nursery. You look cute preggo. Those 9 weeks are going to fly by. I can't wait to read your posts at 2-3 am when she arrives. That is if you have time to blog.

Kelly said...

You are going to be such a great mom. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

jackson'smama said...

Mine came at 40 weeks and 5 days! It'll be nice if she comes in two months. : ) You'll miss being pregnant though. Enjoy every step of the way.