We're cutting it a little close, but we just ordered our nursery furniture. I had been looking for months and months, but nothing was calling my name. Although it caused Bill to have premature gray hair, I'm so glad I waited. I found exactly what I wanted at the store I wanted it from. She might be sleeping in a laundry basket for a week or two while we wait for it to be delivered, but she'll never know the difference:)
Here's what she's getting (minus the hutch)Here are some pictures of her bedding. Yes, I know it's pretty generic and possibly bordering on the boys side, but I didn't want to buy girl bedding now and then have a boy for my next kid and then have to buy a whole new bedding set. It was very hard for me not to buy everything pink, but I promised myself that her big girl room could be as pink as I want it!




15 Shoutouts!:
I like the furniture and the bedding is really cute. . . definitely not as girlie as I thought you would pick. But, very cute! Where did you find it?
Love what you guys picked out!! She is going to have one sylin little girls room!! She will have fun looking at all the animals on her sheets when she is a little older :) Good job guys!! :)
Very cute. I still have to figure out all the furniture, but I have a little more time.
I love it but I thought for sure she'd have a pink room! So are you (Bill) painting the ceiling like that too?
The furniture is adorable, and I love all of the animals on the bedding!! I can't believe you are going to have a baby so soon!!! :)
Love the furniture!!!! And the bedding is super cute:)
Super cute.
what is estimated delivery time on that furniture? Is it like 6 to 10 weeks? You've had 8 months already, Paige.....geez, I was wondering when you were going to get that done when about 2 months ago you told me you still hadn't ordered anything yet! But I really like it. Baby Robers won't even know where she's at so if she sleeps in a closet it won't matter.
Animals are boy and girl!! I even have a real dog w dog hair I can throw in--Just kidding--my Victory is staying w/ her mama!!!
Very cute Paige! Give the picture to the painter and have him duplicate it:). Laundry basket is definitely all you nerd for the first 5 weeks or so!! Happy New Year-- 2009 is a special year for you guys!!
Too cute. However, I'm a firm believer that every baby needs their own nursery. My kids have all used the same furniture, but they have each had their own theme. I haven't even started working on this little guys room. No rush I'll keep him with me for at least 3 months. Happy New Year!
LOVE IT!
Cute bedding. I love all of the Bold Bright colors. I can't wait to see the finished product, even if it's after she comes. It doesn't matter if it's done on time or not, she'll be in your room for awhile anyways.
For some simple sewinf projects, start on some burp cloths for her. They are nice easy straight lines. I still don't like sewing curved lines. You'll have fun with your new machine.
I love that you're already thinking about #2! I'm not sure if anyone told you this, but having a boy in the Kollen Klan is pretty rare! : )
LOVE it!!!!
Post a Comment