Sunday, March 15, 2009

1st Bath!

You be the judge...

Do you think Hayley liked her 1st Bath?




12 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

I witnessed it first hand. She did not like it!!!

Sandy said...

she definitely isn't digging that bath!! I swear, all babies hate baths at first!!! why is that? they were just in water for 9 months!!! lol ;) it will get better, soon she won't want to get out!!

gm-vasquez said...

I'm so glad to see Hayley hating her bathtime. Luke is so terrified, I can't bear to take his picture. His arms are all over the place and his body is flopping back and forth.

Don't worry, it will get better!

Karla and Brian said...

She does not look like a happy camper. It will get better. Zack got to the point where he didn't want to get out of the tub. Now I have to worry about him using all my hot water in the morning.

Julie said...

I don't think any baby enjoys their baths. Than they get to a cetain age and you can't get them out of the tub!

The DeShazers said...

Now I know what I have to look forward to...we are doing the first bath here in about an hour. Hayley is such a cutie and I can't wait until you come out here to visit so our kids can hang out!!

jackson'smama said...

Ummmm...that looks like a NO! : ) She sure is cute though, even when she's in a tizzy!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dad! She loves the water like you did! Is Hayley just getting ready for swimming lessons--will she love those like her dad did? (Those swimming teachers were NOT trying to drown you!) The rest of the family, taking you to lessons, were ready to do it!

cari said...

Every child has to have the "first bath" photos :) Every time I open your blog page...I am just loving the new picture of Hayley!!! Should be a hallmark card!!!

Aimee said...

I have similar pictures of my kids like that! Poor Hayley, she wanted her cozy clothes back on!

Ali C. said...

Yeah, Jared does that when we change his diaper! We are waiting on the bath until his belly button falls off! She's adorable!

Mommy said...

I so remember those days. Good times. She is too darn cute!!!