Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week One

I cannot believe that my little Hayley is already a week old. Time is just flying by. I wish I could just freeze this time because all she wants to do is snuggle with me! I know one day she will not need me or want me around, so I am just eating up this time when she needs me and wants me:)
I don't want to jinx myself, but she has been PERFECT! We have almost mastered the art of nursing! She eats about every 3 hours and when she's hungry, she lets you know it. So far she only wakes up once in the middle of the night. It's funny because during the day when she eats, she tends to get herself all worked up, but at night, she eats like a champ and then wants to go back to bed. It's like she knows her mommy needs her beauty sleep!! We go back to the doctor tomorrow to make sure she's gaining weight!

I can't believe she's already a week old:)

Getting used to her crib!

She doesn't get those chicken legs from me!

Her 1st doctor appt.

And I thought this shirt would be too small when I bought it:)

11 Shoutouts!:

Cheryl said...

She is so cute, and she definitely wins the award for best dressed :) Can't get over those legs...so tiny!

jackson'smama said...

Awww...she's so cute! And petite! : )

Sandy said...

she is just too cute!! and look at those legs!! glad she is letting you guys get some sleep at night :)

Michelle Wing said...

She is the best princess ever!!

kkp1220 said...

I love how everything looks so big on her;-)

Ali C. said...

I love her! Her little legs are TINY!!! She'll fatten up soon and then you won't recognize her! Glad you are having a blast and sleeping! I hope I get to!

The Monroes said...

I love those little legs, she is beautiful Paige! I am so happy she is a good sleeper for you, that is so nice!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige, I'm a friend of Azure's and have found your blog through Jackson's and have enjoyed reading (let's face it, blog-stalking) about your adventures for the last few weeks. Congrats on the little one, she's adorable!

Already kicking off socks I see!

CrazyRossHouse said...

those are definately bill's legs. Raise that crib up. you're going to drop her when you lay her down! I can believe how big that onsie is on her. if i could find mine, we will compare my chunker and your sweet pea!

Jillian said...

Hi Paige, not sure if you remember me, but we went to SSU together. I was an AGD. I stumbled across your blog by clicking through others.. kinda funny who you can find. Just wanted to say congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. You look great and so happy!
Jill

Julie said...

Put some meat on those poor little chicken legs!! She is a little doll baby!!