Saturday, March 28, 2009

Seriously?

It's no secret that in high school and college I was obsessed with MAC makeup. I somewhat still am, but have also moved on to other brands and am no longer brand specific with my makeup. I was cleaning and unpacking some boxes. Yes, I still have some boxes to unpack. Since I was pregnant when I got here, I knew I wouldn't need certain things for awhile so I just didn't bother. Last night I came across my MAC box full (and I mean full) of old makeup. I mean, seriously! Did I really wear all these colors? Are there enough days in the year to wear all these colors? What was I thinking even buying some of these colors? Looks like Hayley is going to have a nice little collection of makeup to play with!


The sad thing is that this is what I DON'T wear anymore. I have about a handful in my bathroom drawer that I wear.

What was I thinking? These colors are horrible!!

11 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

I have some that have never ever been used. For some reason I thought that bright orange and yellow were going to be the new fashion trend at one point!

Mommy said...

save them just in case you go to an 80's party. I notice the variety of pink lip gloss.

Sandy said...

LOL!!! That is A LOT of makeup!!! Hayley is going to LOVE playing with that in a few years!!! :)

kkp1220 said...

You might as well put it up in the closet for halloween, dress up, etc...

We were nuts!!

Kerry said...

I would say that you can turn them back in with their recycling program but that would be more free lipstick than you could ever wear! It looks attractive and before I had kids I would have been jealous. I'm down to mascara & lip gloss.: )

Kelly said...

I'm pretty sure in college, you did wear all of those colors, at least once!
Think of the fun you could have surprising the hubby when he comes home from work on Monday! :)

Julie said...

I am thinking the amount of money you spent on all those colors!!! Lucky for Hayley you can't sell it on ebay!

Katy said...

Scary - I remember that box and ALL of that makeup!!! :)

themonteleones said...

OMG!! I will buy it off of you, Taylor would have afield day with all of that!!!

Karla and Brian said...

I'll bet those colors come back into style by the time she's ready to play with that makeup. She'll love it! I must be stuck in the 80's cause I love the bottom right set with the bright blue and the purple. Ooops I think I just gave away my age!

The Robin Family said...

You could open up your own MAC store with all of that.

I'm sure in high school and college you were going out a bit more than you are now.