Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness!

Guess who we'll be cheering for throughout the tournament?







Bill is so excited to have someone to watch the games with that won't complain the entire time:)

GO MARQUETTE!

13 Shoutouts!:

caxline said...

she is so cute! look at those big eyes!

kkp1220 said...

does the kid ever have pants on??

did you make that onesie too? I like the matching bows with EVERY outfit!!

kkp1220 said...

GO BLUE!!

Grady Family said...

Oh gosh, she is just precious!!! Glad Daddy gets someone to help cheer on his team, not that you didn't already help with that.
Gotta love March Madness!!!

Leigh Ann said...

So cute!

Sandy said...

She is so darn cute!! How many bows does she have!! lol, Love that she has one for every outfit ;)

Anonymous said...

She has the hands, legs and feet for a super BB player, either at MU or ISU, BUT, I am afraid she will have to lose the bow! GO MU--GO ISU. (Letters of Intent from both are probably in the mail.)

Jeana said...

She is already getting soo big! Love the bows, too!

CrazyRossHouse said...

She seriously has Bill's bird legs. She's so darn cute and awake. I can honestly say I've seen Hayley's eyes more than my own daughters:)

Love her bow...you are so me. DEAL with it!!!

cari said...

She is soooo cute...and I do see a hint of Ethan in the bottom photo :) You need to start your own bow business!!

The Robin Family said...

I just got back on-line after not having a computer for a week. I'm so behind. I'm loving all of her bows.

Garb Fam said...

Love all the matching bows and onesies!!!! She really is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen.

Garb Fam said...

P.S. Sorry about the loss today. I was routing for you.