Hayley has been smiling for Bill for about 4 weeks now and just within the last 2 weeks has started smiling for me. I think she finally realized who feeds her!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
XOXO Bill and Paige at 2:05 PM
7 Shoutouts!:
That is the best, I love when they smile and giggle. You will soon be making a fool of yourself trying to get her to laugh (maybe not everyone does that?)
Isn't it the best! It makes me feel like I'm doing a good job when J smiles at me. She is quite adorable. Do you gel her hair to keep it tame? I haven't seen any crazy hair day pictures lately.
Precious
HP must be thinking about her Marmie in those smiling pictures!!! See you soon!!!
Oh I just want to eat her up! She is way too cute! Joey is going to have to fight Andrew for her!!! :)
I absolutely love that last shot! And her outfits are so freakin' cute...I also want to know how you keep her hair so neat!!
So cute! Love her outfit!! I can't wait to get smiles like that too ;)
Post a Comment