Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So Beautiful!

I now have someone that won't argue with me when I take pictures of her. I learned that she's more cooperative right after she eats!











My Grandma Polly's wedding ring! I hope that one day she loves it as much as I do.


I don't know why but I love these pictures (yes, I know it's cheesy!)

10 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

Paige, your pictures are beautiful, but I especially love the one w/ Grandma Polly's wedding ring! It is very sentimental!

Erin said...

You're turning into quite the photographer! But how do you expect this child to sleep when you're constantly dressing her up and snapping pics of her???

Elizabeth said...

She's so cute, Paige!!! I am ESPECIALLY partial to the Little Miss Clippies ones ;-)

Garb Fam said...

Great pics Paige but it has to come easy when you have such a beautiful and patient little subject!!! The wedding rings on her bity little toes are sweet. Good job Mama!

Ali C. said...

I love those pictures! You have inspired me to do it. Maybe this weekend I will force my child to pose for some pics.

Mommy said...

Paige she is beautiful.

Garb Fam said...

I saw this and thought of you!!!

http://www.poshlittletutus.com/item_151/Blooming-Baby-Hot-Pink-Flower-Onesie.htm

Katy said...

She is just way too cute! I love all od the pictures!! :)

Aimee said...

Look at you! I can tell you are having so much fun! She's adorable...great job!

Sandy said...

Adorable Pictures!! What a cutie!! ;)