Monday, April 20, 2009

Game Night

Our friends, Jennifer and Kyle, hosted game night this weekend and we had so much fun! They made Brinner (breakfast for dinner), which consisted of 3 different kinds of pancakes, sausage, and bacon. We all came in our pj's to keep with the theme. We topped if off with cupcakes for dessert and of course some wine! We brought over our guitars for the Wii and played a little guitar hero head-to-head! I think Kyle was at Target the second it was open to pick up his own guitar...he loved it! Thank Jenn and Kyle for hosting game night! We'll host as soon as our basement is finished.

Hayley enjoying her 1st game night.

Jennifer * Me * Molly

Jenn and I with Hayley and Eli (Eli was checking out Hayley in his chair)

Hayley not liking all the noise daddy and Kyle were making:)

1 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

Okay, so I have had the Wii for a year now and still haven't done the online thing....I will figure it out and the four of us will play head to head...Tennis anyone?