The Bumbo! I loved the Bumbo . . . Oh yea, Hayley is cute too!
I am impressed with her neck control. I tried putting Grevin in his yesterday and he is still a little wobbly.
I love that she is merely an infant and she already is looking at you like your nuts!!! Her face in the 2nd pic scrams, "Seriously, again?" Soooo CUTE!!!
Super Baby! I can't believe she is not flopping over. I haven't even brought our seat out. Maybe I'll try today.
Post a Comment
4 Shoutouts!:
The Bumbo! I loved the Bumbo . . . Oh yea, Hayley is cute too!
I am impressed with her neck control. I tried putting Grevin in his yesterday and he is still a little wobbly.
I love that she is merely an infant and she already is looking at you like your nuts!!! Her face in the 2nd pic scrams, "Seriously, again?" Soooo CUTE!!!
Super Baby! I can't believe she is not flopping over. I haven't even brought our seat out. Maybe I'll try today.
Post a Comment