Friday, March 12, 2010

Buggy's Birthday Bash!

We had a great birthday party for Hayley filled with lots of family, friends, food, and fun! It was a great day, but I don't think I'd do a big one like that again:) The best way to describe it would be like a wedding, but I can't even do that because I don't think I did one thing for my wedding (thanks mom!). I spent all this time planning it, the day came and went, and I barely took any pictures:( It was very overwhelming. I don't think I even talked to anyone...sorry:( The kids had a blast and I'm so glad we got the bounce house...it was a big hit! I will never have another party without a bounce house!

I still can't believe my little buggy is 1! I have no idea where this past year went. I'm so excited to see what year two has in store for us.

mommy and daddy with the birthday girl!

YUMMY!

this stuff is so good...why hasn't my mommy given this to be before?



who needs to use hands...I'm just going to go head first!

She got so many great presents...we have the best friends!

daddy and buggy

she got a new flower!!





she loved having her big cousins come to her party!

can't believe our baby is 1

Yep! Spelled BIRTHDAY wrong. 50 people at my house and either nobody noticed or nobody wanted to embarrass me! Bill noticed it AFTER the party!

courtney, kelsey, and I

4 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

Happy Birthday Buggy! Wish we could have been there! Love you tons and tons!

Michelle Wing said...

Happy "Birhtday" Hayley! I'm glad you had such a great time at your party.

Cheryl said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! What a great mommy you are to throw such a great "Birhtday" party for Hayley :)

The DeShazers said...

Wish we could have partied together, looks like you had a great birhtday party, Buggy(BUT...I hope your mom does not home school you. Looks like you have lots of friends and family who love you very much!!

XOXO,
Grey