We enjoyed California's sunshine and was outside as much as possible. We went to a couple of Hannah's softball games and one of Bennett's game. Although the games were dreadful (everybody hits and everybody scores!), it was fun to see both of them get so excited after a hit!
muffy and buggy
cheering for Bennett
Bennett with his snacks after the game
buggy found auntie's fruit flavored crystal light and went to town!
hanging out with poppy
hannah gettting ready to score
kate pushing hayley
hayley and meghan
strike a pose!
she loved to go fast! kate would push her, let go, and hayley would just start laughing!

3 Shoutouts!:
Grey LOVES that car. We don't have one but need to get one! H looks like she is really driving it in the last picture...fast forward to a little red convertible in a few years...blond hair blowing in the wind...I can totally see it!
I'm glad you guys were able to have some fun in CA. I can't wait for Girls Weekend to see all of the kids play.
holy helmets! Can Hannah see out of it?
Post a Comment