Can't believe it's already been 18 months, before I know it you'll be 18 years old!
You continue to be the BEST little girl in the world. We definitely hit the baby jackpot with you! You surprise us every day with your growing personality and love of life! You love to be around other people and kids.
It's so fun to watch you play. You just recently started to "get" your toys and how they work and now you love playing with them. Some of your favorites are your stroller, ball popper, ball tent, slide, and bouncing zebra. You can amuse yourself for hours playing.
You are such a daddy's girl and thankfully, like him, nothing really ruffles your feathers! You just light up when you see him and you don't leave his side for the night.
You are quite the little talker. You repeat EVERYTHING we say! It isn't always the easiest to understand, but you try so hard to say everything!
mama
dada
daddy
dogdog
peea (please)
tank u (thank you)
mil (milk)
ni ni (night night)
znaa (snack)
papa (pasta)
shooo (shoe)
coco (Costco)
dinr (dinner)
luc (lunch)
stai (stairs)
teea (teeth)
poppy (my dad)
papa (Bill's dad)
Sadly that's just a few...I can't think of the rest.
You still are a really good eater. To say you love carbs would be an understatement. You would prefer me to only feed you pasta. However, you will pretty much eat anything I give you. You're not a big fan of meats, but we keep trying...one of these days you'll eat them :)
You are such a joy to be around and I am so blessed to be able to spend my days with you. There is nothing I'd rather be doing then fulfilling your every command!
You are the love of our lives and we can't imagine our family without you!




10 Shoutouts!:
such a cutie!! love her outfits and it looks beautiful where you are!! i am impressed with how you were able to only post a few pictures :) you picked some really good ones :) can't believe she is 18 months already!!
Happy 1/2 Birthday! Can't wait to see you and your Mommy next week. Get ready to get smothered in lots of kisses! P.S. Jared LOVES blondes...so get ready!
Seriously, that smile is BEAUTIFUL. Happy 1/2 birthday :)
Happy 18 months Hayley! Andrew and I are looking forward to seeing you and your mommy next week.
the fun doesn't ever end. Keep enjoying every moment.
the fun doesn't ever end. Keep enjoying every moment.
She is beautiful! ok, really Paige. . .she says Costco?!?!? Next thing you know she will ordering the diet coke and churro
Your video turned out good... What was up with hayley's hair in those 18 mo pics and did you really use two different outfits for her "photo shoot"???
You have really outdone yourself now!!! You really did hit the jack pot with that one!! I love your pictures and I love that she can say Costco!
So cute...love the outfits!!...I also love that she knows the word "costco" :-)
Post a Comment