Oh so exciting! We are so happy for you guys! I have been looking foward to this post now that we have been watching darling Hayley grow up so fast! Can't wait to see him or her! YAHOO! BTW: Get some rest now because two is MUCH busier!
We are 4 days apart!! I can't wait to find out the sex (I have zero patience...) and we are supposed to find out next Saturday at 15 weeks! My doc here doesn't do the gender ultrasound until 20 weeks but in AZ my doc sent us to a 3d/4d place that was so good at 18 weeks. Anyhoo, the 3d place here says they can do gender at 15 weeks! We'll see!! I'll let ya know!!
19 Shoutouts!:
Yeah!! I'm so excited. Hayley is going to be the best big sister.
P.S - Those pictures are so cute. Someone very special must have been running after her up hill to make her smile like that!
YEAH!!! The secret is out!!!!! So excited!!!! I can't wait to see the newest addition!!!!!
OMG!!!!! HOORAY! Congrats:) How are you feeling? You will LOVE this perfect age difference, omg! yeah, yeah yeah!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is the BEST news!!!! We are so happy for you guys!!! YAY!!!! :) :) :)
Yay, we are so happy for you!!!
Oh so exciting! We are so happy for you guys! I have been looking foward to this post now that we have been watching darling Hayley grow up so fast! Can't wait to see him or her! YAHOO! BTW: Get some rest now because two is MUCH busier!
Well, it's about time!!! I've been waiting for more grandkids.
Congrats. Missed seeing you and Hayley this trip. She is so cute. Love the shirt. Jane
Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news.
Congratulations!! How exciting!
LOVE the shirt...and the tongue :-) So glad you have been feeling a little better this time around :-)
So happy for you.....Don't expect your next baby to be as good as Hayley, pretty much impossible!
OMGSH!!!! WOW! How exciting!!! You and I are due just weeks apart. Hayley looks like a fitting big sis! :)
We are 4 days apart!! I can't wait to find out the sex (I have zero patience...) and we are supposed to find out next Saturday at 15 weeks! My doc here doesn't do the gender ultrasound until 20 weeks but in AZ my doc sent us to a 3d/4d place that was so good at 18 weeks. Anyhoo, the 3d place here says they can do gender at 15 weeks! We'll see!! I'll let ya know!!
Congrats to all of you! Hayley is certainly going to be a great big sis. I see new socks in the future.
Love, Andrew's Gma
Yeah!! Congrats! So happy for you!
I seriously can't get over how adorable these pics are, Paige!!!! PRICELESS. Congrats again :)
Paige....shut up!!! Congratulations!!!! That is awesome! How are you feeling? :)
Congratulations Paige and Bill.
I'm sure Hayley will be a good big sister. Love, Grammie Ross
Post a Comment