Monday, September 6, 2010

Fun with Friends

Our friends A.J. and Lisa came into town with their kids and we had a great (and very busy) weekend. I don't think we sat down for longer than 10 minutes except after the kids went to bed. We had so much fun making smores, going to the Colorado State Fair, Air Force football game, and the Royal Gorge. We hated to say goodbye to them, but look forward to seeing them again (just next time I hope it's not so hot! It was in the 90s all weekend).

Bill and A.J. enjoying their beer while Lisa and I make sure the kids aren't crawling into the fire!

buggy enjoying a bite of a smore!

Megan, Aubrey, and Hayley

At the state fair...these 3 were inseparable. Hayley wanted to do everything they did!

GO FALCONS!

the whole gang at the stadium


AF has a $5 shirt every year and these two bought one so we made them wear it and be twins. Not so bad when 2/3 of the stadium is wearing the same shirt, but pretty bad when they went to Target afterwards to pick up some things for dinner. Bill said everyone was looking at them funny :)
hayley and daddy at fanfest

all the cadets prior to the game

the cadets taking their seats...it's amazing how orderly they do this. any other school it would be total chaos!

parachuting in with the Stars and Stripes!


The Fly-over

3 Shoutouts!:

late4game said...

Awesome. I want to go to a game w/ you sometime.

kkp1220 said...

Looks like fun. I was thinking Mom would love a game like that!!!
Like H's outfit at the state fair;-0

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

What a great post! Looks like a really fun weekend. You sure you couldn't have fit something else in though? Your house guests might get the impression you are homebodies! :)) JK

Your buggy just couldn't be any cuter!