Monday, July 4, 2011

Baptism

Ainsley Evelyn was Baptized on June 26, 2011
at Our Lady of the Pines Catholic Church

Ainsley wore the same gown that my sisters and I wore as well as Hayley and all her cousins!

It was a beautiful ceremony. I was a bit nervous because every baptism I had ever been a part of has been a private ceremony just for baptisms and this one was going to be during church. All the kids in the congregation come back to the baptismal fountain and help welcome the newest member into the church. Ainsley did wonderfully and didn't make a peep! I thought she was about to lose it on the 3rd dunk, but she held it together :)

We celebrated with brunch at Monument Country Club with our parents followed by much needed naps (for all) :)




















2 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

God Bless you Ainsley!

Julie said...

Congratulations to Baby Ainsley!! She is getting so big, so fast!