I usually get scared when it's quiet in this house. Hayley is usually into something that she shouldn't be. Her typical favorites are lotion, body soap, shampoo/conditioner, desitin, or baby oil. Pretty much anything you can squeeze and get super messy with! She has since found a new favorite....toothpaste! I was feeding Ainsley and I realized it was a little too quiet. I called for her and she didn't answer which is a dead sign she is doing something wrong. I quickly run into the bathroom and she's not there. I run downstairs to find her in her chair reading. She said "what momma, I reading". It was so precious!
But earlier that day I found this...


3 Shoutouts!:
She is so cute Paige!! That face...how could you possibly get mad at her! (How come your dates are so off with your postings these days)
She looked like Hannah for a split second.
You could never be angry with that precious face :-)
Post a Comment