Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July update and PhotoStudio 5.5

Kate and Hannah


Hannah and me



Me and Bill


We had a great time and Courtney and John's house. They had lots of food (thanks to everyone bringin g something)! Their street has lots of entertaining fireworks! Here are a few pictures from last night. I used my new photostudio program. It came with no directions, so I'm trying to learn by trial and error. I know it can do some amazing things, but it came with no directions. Looks like I'm going to have to learn everything on my own, which is sure to bring a smile to Bill's face since there will be lots of screaming at the computer (and pleading with Bill to help me) when it doesn't do what I want it to do. I'll try to post more pictures when I learn more.
Robers Out!

0 Shoutouts!: