Bill took me to see Wicked for my birthday and it was one of the most amazing musicals I have ever seen! Granted I only have seen a handful, but who cares? We had such a great time. We got there early and walked down Hollywood Blvd. trying to find the stars of Britney Spears and Ryan Seacrest. We were unable to find Britney's but we were able to find Ryan's. Bill even let me take a picture, even though I know it killed him. We went to dinner at Universal Studios and then home for a movie (we're wild!!). I actually had to work today, (I know....so sad) but it wasn't that bad. We got new computers and I spent all day switching over files and things (never said I was a computer geek) from my old laptop to my new one. Bill's not used to me being home during the day, but was a wonderful husband for my 1st birthday being married to him. I know I got on his nerves by asking him every 30 secs "What are you doing?" "Who are you emailing?" but he just smiled right back. After today I think he's ready to get an office!
Robers Out!

1 Shoutouts!:
Happy Birthday, Paige. 29 years ago, it was just you and me!! Bill provided you with a very nice day. I love you. MOM
Post a Comment