Monday, July 16, 2007

I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't see it with my own eyes:)

Bill and I were on a walk tonight and we were about to pass those stationary radar trackers (or whatever you call them). My oh so much educated DH decided he wanted to see if it would track his speed if he ran. Was he serious? You betcha!! He told me to watch the screen and then took off running. He ran as fast as he could, but much to his dismay the machine did not catch his lightening speed!



Robers Out!!

3 Shoutouts!:

caxline said...

Maybe Bill was so fast that the radar wasn't equipped to recognize such speed!!!

Michelle Wing said...

Please tell Bill that isn't proper "Pimpy" behavior! Maybe he should get some roller skates and see if that will get him going faster.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Candice. It was a city street. I don't think the radar was equipped to handle the blazing speed.