Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hurry home Bill!

I have been home by myself for the past few days. Good thing I'm not Courtney, or I'd be packing up and heading over to my parents. Good thing for me that I'm not scared of my own shadow!! I want Bill to come home, but not because I'm scared but because I'm bored.
Bill has been in Florida visiting his parents. His dad had surgery today to get a little skin cancer removed (WEAR SUNSCREEN). All went well, but he still needs to follow up with a radiologist next week. Please keep him in your prayers. He's loves going there because he gets to golf as much as he likes. He's going to go fishing tomorrow! And I'm hear slaving away:)
Since Bill was gone, I went to work last night. I went to one of my hospitals that I call to visit the night shift nurses. We had such a good time, I might make it a weekly tradition. I brought in ice cream and we sat in a room and watched American Idol. I was really hard at work! I told them next week I'll bring popcorn.
Robers Out!

2 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

are you sure that you want Bill to come home because you are bored or are you in the mood for some McLovin? lol You should invite your mom to visit the night nurses, she loves ice cream, just make sure there is a lot of air in the scoops :)

J.J.

Anonymous said...

Pipe down, JJ!!!