Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Favorites

I received an early Christmas present from Bill yesterday and I love it. I have been eyeing it for over a year now and I think he just got tired of me saying "I need that/I want that/That is the coolest thing ever." We normally don't do early presents, but I think he was both excited about giving it to me and tired of me rearranging our house everytime I wanted a picture of us.

THE GORILLAPOD




It's so cool because you can put it anywhere and make a tripod.


10 Shoutouts!:

gm-vasquez said...

That is the coolest thing ever. I think I just might have to have one. Is it expensive?

Michelle Wing said...

Now you need a new fancy camera to go with your cool new toy!

caxline said...

that does seem very cool. I thought you had a professional photographer on staff - I could never figure out how you two always had pictures of you together...now I know!!!

Jo said...

oooh, this is very cool! you'll have to let me know if it works as advertised.

Sandy said...

I am so jealous you got that!! I have wanted that for so long!! :) Lucky girl ;)

kkp1220 said...

That is perfect for your family!! When you are dipping your fondue you don't have to ask the waitress you can just set the camera up on your booth;-)

xoxo

Garb Fam said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! I am adding it to my wish list!!!!

themonteleones said...

Funny comments from your sisters!!!

The Naves said...

I love it! I am definitely putting this on my Christmas list

The Naves said...

I love it! I am definitely putting this on my Christmas list