Welcome to a snow state! My sister and Alex actually enjoy shoveling their snow! I guess it comes from living in CA for so long. :) I hope you enjoy it! Love, erin
What a great work out! Though you might want Bill to do the shoveling from now on- you don't want to accidently slip on the snow with the precious cargo you're carrying.
Since Paige won't let the "cat out of the bag," I will. PAIGE HASN'T SHOVELED ONE THING!!! I've had to shovel three times so far, which is fine. I would NEVER let Paige shovel...at least not while she's pregnant. She went outside, set up the camera timer, and ran out to make it look like she was shoveling. She hasn't shoveled anything. So don't think I'm a terrible husband, as she wants you all to believe! Bill
Oh, one more thing...for those of you who haven't been to our house. In the picture, she is shoveling our front YARD! See why I don't let her shovel? Bill
Bill, I had a feeling Paige wasn't really shoveling. It's a good thing you got her the Gorillapod though...now she can take a picture of herself doing all kinds of things!
I cannot wait until Naomi can lift her own weight, I will toss her outside as punishment... kids = free work... or as I believe Peggy is referring to, even with kids the parents still have to do the work!
Too funny. Paige, you didn't look bundled up enough to be shoveling snow and your hair looked a little too perfect. I would hate to shovel snow. What a pain and so very cold.
Too funny. Paige, you didn't look bundled up enough to be shoveling snow and your hair looked a little too perfect. I would hate to shovel snow. What a pain and so very cold.
I would love snow, but not for a long period of time. A day or two would be great:) You look cute pretending to shovel snow.
Can you send me your address again. I have put it in a special place, and I don't know where that might be. I blame the pregnancy, 2 year old, and lack of sleep:)
If we got more snow, I would serisouly invest in a snowblower. My parents have one, and when our big snow came in March, they brought it up and cleared off my driveway and sidewalks. But if you get a lot of snow, get a snowblower. Shoveling snow is AWFUL.
You realize now that no one is going to believe you when there is an "action" picture of only you doing something that you would normally pay someone to do.
I am so glad Bill cleared the whole "Paige is NOT shoveling snow" thing!! She's pretty cleaver!! Bill, We will miss you tonight, Friday, at the Abbott Nutrition holiday party!!
24 Shoutouts!:
Just beautiful! I wish we got snow like that here in the Northwest!!
Your wish came true! I hope you have "I'm dreaming of a white Christmans" ready to play Christmas morning!
Wow that is a lot of snow!!! Goodness! I am sorry you have to shovel it though:)
Welcome to a snow state! My sister and Alex actually enjoy shoveling their snow! I guess it comes from living in CA for so long. :) I hope you enjoy it!
Love,
erin
I'll keep my comments to myself!!!
Keep practicing! It is snowing in Wisconsin too--what a snowman you can build. See you in B'town--our own "winter wonderland".
What a great work out! Though you might want Bill to do the shoveling from now on- you don't want to accidently slip on the snow with the precious cargo you're carrying.
Since Paige won't let the "cat out of the bag," I will. PAIGE HASN'T SHOVELED ONE THING!!! I've had to shovel three times so far, which is fine. I would NEVER let Paige shovel...at least not while she's pregnant. She went outside, set up the camera timer, and ran out to make it look like she was shoveling. She hasn't shoveled anything. So don't think I'm a terrible husband, as she wants you all to believe!
Bill
Oh, one more thing...for those of you who haven't been to our house. In the picture, she is shoveling our front YARD! See why I don't let her shovel?
Bill
Bill,
I had a feeling Paige wasn't really shoveling. It's a good thing you got her the Gorillapod though...now she can take a picture of herself doing all kinds of things!
I cannot wait until Naomi can lift her own weight, I will toss her outside as punishment... kids = free work... or as I believe Peggy is referring to, even with kids the parents still have to do the work!
Too funny. Paige, you didn't look bundled up enough to be shoveling snow and your hair looked a little too perfect. I would hate to shovel snow. What a pain and so very cold.
Too funny. Paige, you didn't look bundled up enough to be shoveling snow and your hair looked a little too perfect. I would hate to shovel snow. What a pain and so very cold.
Oh my goodness! Look at all that SNOW!!!
I would love snow, but not for a long period of time. A day or two would be great:) You look cute pretending to shovel snow.
Can you send me your address again. I have put it in a special place, and I don't know where that might be. I blame the pregnancy, 2 year old, and lack of sleep:)
If we got more snow, I would serisouly invest in a snowblower. My parents have one, and when our big snow came in March, they brought it up and cleared off my driveway and sidewalks. But if you get a lot of snow, get a snowblower. Shoveling snow is AWFUL.
You're killing me, that is so funny and I had a feeling that was set up!
So how long did it take you to make sure that your gorilla tripod was in the correct place? You are too funny and it looks really cold! :)
HOW BEAUTIFUL! I will come shovel your driveway :-)
You realize now that no one is going to believe you when there is an "action" picture of only you doing something that you would normally pay someone to do.
love this! I can't wait for my kids to get old enough to really do all the crap-work around here!
you are HILARIOUS!!! :-)
thought it didn't snow that much there;-)
hope you make your flight;-)
See you sunday
I am so glad Bill cleared the whole "Paige is NOT shoveling snow" thing!! She's pretty cleaver!!
Bill, We will miss you tonight, Friday, at the Abbott Nutrition holiday party!!
Looks like you are loving Colorado ;0) Let it snow let it snow let it snow!
Post a Comment