Monday, December 1, 2008

Awaiting Baby Cheetah's Arrival!

I want to thank you all for your prayers this past week, it was a pretty scary week for us and thank God it wasn't as serious as we thought at first.  I am doing much better.  I still am experiencing a few contractions here and there, but not nearly as many or as intense as last week. I have a couple more days left of antibiotics, so I'm hoping I'll be 100% in no time.  I'm heading back to CO on Tuesday and have a Dr. appointment on Thursday, so I'm sure my OB will run some more tests to confirm that everything is okay.

I am in San Diego anxiously awaiting baby Axline's arrival.  Candace is scheduled for a C-section at 9:30am and my mom and I will be waiting for Matt to come get us to see the little cheetah!  I can hardly wait!  This baby is going to be the 1st of four, so the Khaos is just beginning:)  

THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 40 WEEKS AND 28+ WEEKS!!






14 Shoutouts!:

Julie said...

You guys both look great. Lots of love and prayers for both you and Candace.

Michelle Wing said...

You and Candace look so cute. Too bad you couldn't get a picture of all 4 Kollen tummies!

Grady Family said...

I can't wait to hear about Baby Cheetah!!!
Good luck and prayers for Candace:)

The Naves said...

I have been waiting to see more recent pictures of the groing belly. . . you look gorgeous! I am so glad you are feeling better. Hope everything goes well with the delivery. . . .congratulations to you all a bit early on the newest little one!

kkp1220 said...

Can't wait to get that big;-)
xoxo

Jeana said...

No fair! You both look amazing!!!

Cheryl said...

You look great...you both do! Congrats to everyone! Can't wait to see pictures of the new addition :)

Anonymous said...

I anxiously logged on hoping you'd have some info about baby Cheetah!! Guess I'll check back later. What an exciting day - and the first of the 4 newest members of the Kollen clan. Btw, you both look so cute!! 40wks & 28wks - great comparison.

Sandy said...

That is so wonderful to you get to be there with Candace!! I can't wait to see pics of baby Cheetah!! You Kollen girls sure make pregnancy look good!!! :) Glad you are feeling better ;)

Kirsten said...

What an exciting time for your family!

Elizabeth said...

You girls are TOO CUTE! I love that you sisters get to share in this pregnancy thing all together. How special! So glad you are doing better and baby girl is staying cozy in that belly of yours :-)

cari said...

Great Pictures!!! The Kollen girls are baby making machines :)

Anonymous said...

Paiger, I go out of town for a few days and all goes crazy!!! UGH! I'm so sorry you've been having such a hard time! Congrats on your sister's baby! I hope it all goes/went ok. Love you lots and hope to talk soon.
Erin

The Stiles Family said...

Congratulations to your family for your new nephew. It is nice that you and your sisters have such a strong bond. It seems like the cousins all have that bond as well. Take care of yourself.