I was lucky to spend a few extra days here in CA so I could see the newest addition to our crazy family. Thank you Bill so much for being the best husband in the world and making it possible to stay a few extra days. Braylen was born on Monday morning and my mom and I were there in the recovery room. He's is so precious and perfect in every way.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Kenly Braylen Axline
XOXO Bill and Paige at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 Shoutouts!:
He is beautiful and I love his name. What wonderful times for your entire family:)
YEAH!!!! He is ADORABLE!!! Congrats to the whole family!!!
He's really cute. Congratulate your sis for me! Bennett must bew so happy to have another boy!!!!
Candace looks fantastic for just giving birth! Perhaps I should have opted for the c-section after all. Congrats on your new little addition. Yours will be here soon!!
He's beautiful!!! Make sure you tell them Congratulations for us!!! I can't wait to see these pictures of you and your little one in a few months!! :) Glad you guys all got to be there for her!!! :)
Those pictures are so precious!! Thanks for sharing them! What a beautiful family! Candace looks so fantastic - what was wrong with me?? :) Congratulations to the new auntie!!
He's adorable!!!! Congratulations to your whole family! How fun...all these new cousins on the way!
Wow! Paige, he's so cute! Your sister looks so good! She must still be on the pain killers!!!??? We can only hope to be so lucky! I'm so excited for you to have a little one too! Miss you and love you lots!
ERin
Why do you have to get all dressed up;-)
Perfect timing for Marmie to bust out the Christmas turtlenecks to welcome the newest grandbaby;-) Love the turtleneck Mom!!
xoxo
Why do you have to get all dressed up;-)
Perfect timing for Marmie to bust out the Christmas turtlenecks to welcome the newest grandbaby;-) Love the turtleneck Mom!!
xoxo
Yeah, another boy!! I bet Bennett is excited. Congrat Candace
Contrats to you as well Auntie Paige!
Great Pictures...you still look fantastic Paige...(aside from the sticker on your left breast :)
Baby looks so adorable. Congrats to your family.
Are you girls all SUPER MODELS? Your mom is so pretty too!!! Beautiful pics... how is Candace looking so amazing after a C-SECTION! Wow. I'm impressed. And what a cutie little boy :-)
SO sweet! Your face tells me that you are ready and so excited to be a mommy! I can't wait for your turn in just a few months! Yeah!!!
Post a Comment